Spring Wellness Retreat:
Live in Choice
Friday, Saturday, Sunday : March 15, 16, 17, 2019
Take a weekend away with us in the mountains of Western North Carolina just outside of Asheville at The Prama Institute to receive guidance in nurturing practices by two yoga practitioners. We are also two mothers, real foodies, and studio owners who want to share practical nourishment that will give fuel to each of you and all of your spring projects and self-care. Our goal is to create space for you this weekend so that you can move with the flow of life while allowing new strength to support you with the coming growing season.
The spring is a pivot point, a seasonal juncture, which holds the capacity for change and new beginnings when properly activated. Carve out this time and space for yourself and connect with other intentional women as a reset and recharge retreat for Spring 2019.
We would love to see you in March,
Ashby & Jennifer
- Guided morning meditations
- Extended practice yoga classes
- Seminar on massage techniques to ease pain in hips and spine
- Seminar on Yoga & Ayurveda as sister-sciences.
- All meals are included in the retreat and are vegetarian. Vegan and/or gluten free diets can be accommodated as requested.
- While freedom from technology is encouraged, a wifi signal is available and cell phone use is permitted.