All Grown Up
A growing business run by growing children. Current offerings are as follows:
Fermented Hot Sauce
All hot sauces are made with peppers we grow on our pico-farm in Western North Carolina.
All peppers are spontaneously fermented without any additives.
All sauces are tested using a calibrated pH meter to ensure food-safe low-acidity levels.
- Cardinal Sauce: A special mixture of blazing red chile peppers gives this sauce a classic and robust flavor.
- Yella Sauce: Bright yellow and orange peppers deliver stunning color and heat.
- Ogre Potion: Mild green chiles are blended to a silky texture.
- Berry Hot: A sauce blended to highlight the soft fruit flavors of a mixture hot peppers.
- Spiraling Oak of Control: Fermentation in the presence of oak for a depth of flavor. * very limited supply
- Little Beak: A single pepper blend from the biquinho pepper which translates as ‘little beak’ and has a flavor hinting at ripe strawberries. * very limited supply
* refrigerate after opening – these sauces are unpasteurized and may keep fermenting
Available in 1.7 oz jars with screw lids for $5
All lotion bars are made with shea butter, cocoa butter, beeswax, & essential oils.
Lotion bars last a long time, but the scent of essential oils may begin to fade.
Store at room temperature – lotion will soften and melt at high temperatures.
- Spice of Life (clove)
What do I do with this Lotion Bar?
Rub it in your hands to warm it, then…
• use it WHEREVER you normally use lotion
• just keep rubbing and your hands will thank you
• rub your feet with your hands alone or using the lotion bar as well
• put a swipe across your forehead and around your nose
• have a partner rub your back with it
Should I use this lotion bar like soap? No, best not. There’s soap and there’s lotion and never the twain shall meet.
Available in 1 oz cans with screw lids for $7
Hot Pepper Jam
All the peppers are grown organically on our pico-farm in Western North Carolina.
Pepper jam combines sugar and vinegar for a sweet, spicy, tangy spread.
Hot water canned for shelf storage until opened.
Hot Red Pepper Jam: Spicy and balanced with a fruity undertone that is brought out by the sugar and vinegar for a wildly expressive hot pepper jam. *SOLD OUT*
- Eye Popping Pepper Jam: Searing hot yellow and orange peppers bring a citrus heat to the jam and bright balanced flavor.
What do I do with Hot Pepper Jam?
• The classic: crackers, cream cheese, hot pepper jam.
• The breakfast: toasted bagel, cheddar cheese, fried egg, hot pepper jam.
• The sandwich perfecter: turkey melt, grilled cheese, panini – top them all with hot pepper jam.
• The cocktail hour: tiny cocktail meatballs cooked in hot pepper jam.
• Let’s get wild! Slather it on bacon and cook in the oven till crispy! Put a dollup on thumbprint cookies! Dunk your Scotch Egg in it! Glaze your Easter Ham with it!
Available in 8 oz jars with sealed lids for $8
Drop us an email and let us know what you’re looking for. The kids make these products based partly on demand and partly on availability (garden grown peppers are not in infinite supply).