Flathead Lake is the largest natural freshwater lake in the Western United States, and it is one of the cleanest and clearest lakes in the whole world – making it the perfect setting for our late summer retreat focused on Yoga, Ayurveda, Meditation, and Seasonal Living.
Our homebase for the retreat is the Hagan House, located at Flathead Lake Lutheran Bible Camp. We have the house all to ourselves and it is right on the water. The Hagan House has shared accommodations (separate beds for everyone, 2-3 people per room), very nice clean bathrooms, a living room and practice space with a kitchen. There is hiking, a labyrinth, fire pit, and boating available to us during our stay.
CONTENT: The focus of the retreat is Yoga, Ayurveda, Meditation, & Seasonal Living. We will practice twice a day and have time to rest and play on the grounds. Yes, CECs with Yoga Alliance are available with this retreat. We typically offer at least 8 hours but it could be more depending on how our time is scheduled and how many days you join us.
FOOD: Two of the pillars of the retreat are Ayurveda and Seasonal Living and so the food will be an integral part of the retreat. The focus will be on clean, plant-based eating, with simple recipes that can be recreated at home. Some of the food will be prepared for us and some food you have the option to help participate in the preparation. Also, I take requests! Yes, there will be coffee. No, the facility does not allow alcohol.
** bonus: if you want to come early or late and tour the area with Jennifer, please inquire about extending your stay to include Thursday evening, Sunday and Monday evening.
- Early, Early Bird $550 if paid in full by January 31, 2023
- Early Bird $600 if paid in full by May 31, 2023
- Regular rate $650 paid in full by August 1, 2023
- $325 deposit is required to secure your spot (non-refundable). The discounts for early payment (detailed above) are applied when the balance is paid in full.
- Cash or Check is preferred. A 3% processing fee will apply to credit/debit purchases.
- Full payment is due by August 1
- Cancellations made after August 1 will be refunded only if a replacement is found to fill your spot. We do our best to find those people from the wait list and work with you as much as possible.
- When the retreat fills, a wait list will be made available
Ready for a yoga retreat at Flathead Lake, Montana?
Send us an email and let’s start talking!